1. Chimaeras. Shark-ghost or Rabbitfish. Poisonous thorns on fins.
2. Viperfish. Viper. All is clear: canines and a jaw.
3. Pelican eel. Grig.
The squid found in a stomach.
5. Colossal Squid. The giant. Ktulhu fhtagn!
6. Оcean sunfish. Moonfish. Mola mola. Reaches at length of 3 m and weights of 1410 kg. Capture of a supergiant in length of 5,5 m is fixed.
7. Stargazers. Poison, canines, electroshock. A hypnotizing sight.
8. Grenadiers (rattails). The grenadier. A rat tail.
Male sounds similar to drumbeat to involve female.
9. Oarfish. Oar. A greater fish, 11 meters.
10. Megamouth shark. Deep-water.
11. Fangtooths. Canines.
12. Firefly squid. A glowworm. Scientists approve, that it is only one of cephalopoda,
which have color sight.
13. Handfish. A small fish with handles. It is covered by poisonous thorns, walks on a bottom.
14. Coffin fish. A coffin. The dangerous ugly creature. In case of danger, swallows of water and it is inflated so, that it cannot be swallowed.
15. Dragonfish. The Way of life is precisely unknown.
16. Blobfish. A droplet.The air bubble does not work for it, develops gel which density is less, than at water. By means of this magic gel rises and falls. Muscles a weak, therefore simply swallow all alive on the way.
17. Sea cucumber. Breathes through the priest, receiving oxygen from sea water
18. Lizardfish. Lizard.
19. Not clear draw.